1) Honestly OpenSearch managers mailing list sane I never found.
One of the interesting pay — is InterSpire Email Marketing Software (http://www.interspire.com/emailmarketer/
) or ActiveCampaign Email Marketing (http://www.activecampaign.com/onsite/
). Personally, I like the second more.
2) Keep sending alternately a bad idea, because the IP from time to time gaining a reputation. The more reputation the more incoming messages/sec will adopt a remote server. If you send spam (or bought/stolen/etc lists in spam will fall sooner or later — usually immediately).
3) For a mass mailing all your IP should all use a reverse DNS entry (PTR Record Backresolve)
4) All your IP needs to be registered via the Feedback Loop with providers of bulk email. mail
5) You must use SPF/SenderID record for Your domain and not to change Your domain
6) you should always read Your address abuse@ваш_домен.ру
7) You should use DKIM/Domainkeys digital signature for all Your outgoing messages
8)... and preferably DMARC to monitor all this
9) You must give the user the ability to unsubscribe from Your newsletters in 1-click (usually used List-Unsubscribe: header with a mailto:// or http:// — https:// links). Clicked on the link immediately without question unsubscribed.
11) For mass mailings you must not use anonymizers in Whois for Your domain. ie any, making your domain whois.ru should see the actual address, the name of vladelca, telephone and email of the domain owner. If this is not the reputation you will not really fly in spam
... well, it is — a short list.
PS: I Can help for a fee to configure the system