Well, actually there is a very stupid option:
0) do a full backup of the system
1) disable the network cord, so that if the limits of the system unit is not gone.
2) in server stick your new ARECA and hard, creating them an array when the server boots give the driver
3) to prevent reboot
4) clone the livecd image data from one array to another.
5) disable SCSI, turn on the server and pray.
Not likely to ride, there is a much more reliable option: first to clone from SCSI to IDE disk, bootable, clone to SATA. It's a proven option, so he IBM eSeries translated into SATA motherboard despite the fact that the original car actually died.
Well, about UR said, it may be worth a try, you see, and will not have dances with a tambourine.