I would like to know the opinion habroloma on this issue as relevant.
Indicative list of criteria here, though the list is of course incomplete and its addition is welcome:
- Living conditions and housing affordability.
- The ratio of SN in the profession / cost of living (on average).
- The demand for professions in the IT field
- The probability of professional and career growth.
- The influence of cronyism and "Royal blood" at work.
- The presence of other professionals in the field of IT who not only "microwave repair", but to do it yourself.
- The initiative is NOT punishable.
Understand that most of the residents of capitals and other big cities many of the items will cause only a smile, but I assure You it could be worse.
If you lived/worked in several cities — write about all my personal opinion.
Huge request in writing reviews just start with the name of the city and the region.
PS This is not a public opinion survey with the aim of publishing, but a very real problem of choosing Your colleagues, and I believe many visitors of Habra too. Asking to be taken seriously.
PPS want to publish this issue has ripened in connection with complete failure at present, the last 5 items in the place of actual residence at this time and the almost complete lack of changes over a dozen years of work in the region.
The region itself has not yet called not to divert the discussion away from the main theme.