Once again faced with the problem of getting emails in SPAM.
This time was not able to solve it. I wonder how You fight it and how to make their projects see the SPAM lists and how they get there?
The source data
1. Mail servers which are sending mails are not in SPAM lists.
2. The IP address from which you sent the letters coincide with the MX record for domain mail server.
3. The outgoing address matches the address of the mail server.
4. Mail which is a letter also exists.
5. Domain was registered in SPAM lists and other black lists did not get.
6. With this domain sends no more than 10 emails and all different content.
7. The emails just go to SPAM Google and Hotmail.
8. On the Google project zaregistrirovan, all the necessary codes installed.
Letters still get into SPAM. Alas, this whole project to hell, because the whole point is that people generate personal calendars and send them to friends.
I would be grateful for any information and assistance.
Thanks in advance.