Can you please tell me the solution for following problem. From web programming far, and the habit can pile up all sorts of rubbish.
0) on a Debian machine, with lighttpd. Disk little space and shortage of memory. Why webmin don't want to put
1) a service accessible over http via browser
2) authorization for a single user by password
3) user enters text data into fields and clicks "Submit"
4) after that, depending on which button is pressed, the script is called with the rights root
Need it for remote configuration of the device. Like home routers, for example.