After reading most of the article on habré about sip and the organization of his home\\in the office, I realized a lot of things, but still coherent picture of the practical solution could not be and was not able to find solutions for the needs of the company.
Say, didn't work Earlier decisions of this kind at all.
There is an urgent need in the organization, about this scheme for the office (small office, 3-4 employee, 3 telephones, 1 Fax machine).
Dedicated Internet, there is yota with a good reception quality.
Analog telephone line no.
Describe the scheme-at least.
Need one permanent Moscow number and 4 (maximum, on top of Manager 2, and Fax) internal.
And then the scheme is standard for a small Desk, but I will describe.
Calling to a landline number. If you know the extension, they go on a specific Manager, or to a Fax machine. If you don't know — get on free Manager.
In General, channeling is not so required, calls will be not much, so if this greatly complicates the process, it can be thrown out.
Further, outgoing calls are via sip (sipnet, no? Honored-revered, like there counterparts, but do not know where, if you have the opportunity to explain, would be very grateful.) The essence of requirements — the ability of the channel to send faxes (I think, it is everywhere, but not sure 100 percent), good rates in Russia.
In General, everything is simple and ordinary.
If You will have the opportunity to give any comments that can help me to understand, I would be very happy.
PS I linecom no good. But Monolake will understand how to make certainly important to understand the General scheme.
We need as far as possible simple, custom and cheap solution. Perhaps that can be arranged in the likeness of such a thing? www.yota.ru/ru/devices/centers/router/
Only the settings you need, possibility of calls inside the office, etc...
What first came to mind when reading all of habrahabr.ru/blogs/voip/
1. Just buy a regular computer under the server. Or any other equipment that will replace it? The main point, which is necessary to dance) the Main issue here.
2. Buy (???) additional equipment.
3. Select a service dedicated to Moscow numbers from one of the providers (CNT gobaza.ru/price/Start-viz/untitled.php
? Or the same SIPNET customer.sipnet.ru/cabinet/do_premium
4. To put something like Yate or Asterisk more monstrous? Configure it for your sip provider.
5. To buy a regular inexpensive analog phones to employees. Soft phones use is preferable to usual phones. Or is it voip? To put an analog Fax machine.
Thanks in advance for any information that might help me in solving this. Just a reference, I got it.
Thanks in advance :)