Why is the word "karma" causes hatred from Abrasheva?


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/styllloz/public_html/qa-theme/donut-theme/qa-donut-layer.php on line 274
0 like 0 dislike
7 views
Actually, a subject.
The question, of course, extremely dangerous, but still.
UPD. Who thinks that is not — look at the rating of the question :)
by | 7 views

7 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Because karma is a rating of the crowd. And the crowd obeys the rule of 95%. Karma forces us to speak and write so which would be like 95% the remaining 5%. That is, we know that acting and was equal to 95%. And it infuriates us.
\r
In real life we do hope your karma. That is, the self-esteem. And it is calculated from authoritative opinions (for you people). The opinion of idiots and no one pays attention.
\r
For example, 10 girls think you're beautiful and I want you, and 100 faggots think you're terrible. What do you care about the opinions of queers? You're happy.
\r
From the perspective Habra, you'll have -90 karma. From the point of view of the real world, you have a karma of 10.
\r
Here is the difference, and angry.
by
0 like 0 dislike
Because it is an artificial value, greatly and properly regulating the local life.
Me personally it hate it hate.
by
0 like 0 dislike
Hate is a strong word. That's almost Your question: Why rating increases, the karma falls? The substantive question, not rhetorical
\r
I think that the word karma is "annoying" some abrollsoftware for the reason that it is very often beg people who are in a deep red that promises super content immediately after receiving >5. Although, of course, plus less than minisat, this is the conclusion I made on their posts. Though I have both of Topeka, were >60, after the first topic, my karma was 4, and after the second 0, provided that voted by 24 people, mean bad writing...
\r
Today saw the question about karma here, for the sake of interest looked at the person's profile, there's karma was 2 (2 votes), in the comments, two people have written that give him karma, but going to his profile I saw that karma is equal to 2, but the vote is already 6, so I think that it is better not talk about it, who wants to go to the profile and give my opinion about the person.
by
0 like 0 dislike
Requests to add karma is perceived as begging — "I have earned over the years, and he wants to get for free?! At you a minus!"
The mention of a little karma cause contempt or embarrassment.
Boasting a large karma envy.
What is difficult?
by
0 like 0 dislike
We just didn't like Buddhism and Hinduism. Nothing unusual about that. Agnosticism mixed with Christianity is the population of Habra!
by
0 like 0 dislike
Why? because it's not too interesting conversation, I hope we've got still not a social network, and exchange information, ideas. So to read about someone who got hit or took a toy not why I came here. In my opinion the best option do not pay attention to it and not to mention vain. But if You are not satisfied with your balance, try to distribute you behavior among the community or change your behavior into something that is appreciated more.
by
0 like 0 dislike
the word "karma" is hated by any karmalooptv, and Habr is no exception.
by

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
7 answers
asked Mar 23, 2019 by ComputerPers
0 like 0 dislike
7 answers
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
asked May 21, 2019 by AngReload
0 like 0 dislike
7 answers
0 like 0 dislike
4 answers
110,608 questions
257,186 answers
0 comments
27,873 users