The fact that the original hard drive HDD 650Гб works with my laptop fine, but plugging a SSD drive from Toshiba (Q Series PRO) BIOS defined, but recorded on a USB flash drive official. utility Windows 10 when installing the trite begins to copy files and install the system.
1. BIOS updated today to the latest version and even included a SATA gen3 Mode to compatibility with the SSD.
2. The SSD itself worked fine on another Acer laptop and on a PC.
3. ACHI enabled in the BIOS under compulsion as everyone suggest, and tried the same and switched off.
4. SATA itself on the laptop works fine with the native HDD, that eliminates a fault with the wire or the laptop (attached and disconnected 5 times).
5. Tried different USB slots and different USB sticks and even Ubuntu 16.04, Windows 7 and 8.1 put - too most.
6. BIOS settings dropped to default state and changed everything is different and everything as possible and in General there is quite a bit.
In General, a mystery. I've never met. What should I do? Maybe in the workshop held and spit already :))?
PS: when I tried to clean SSD drive via the command line (where it is possible to install Windows 10), it gave this: https://prnt.sc/il1t14