Good day, comrades! There was such question:
All events take place in Windows 10
1) Deploy API ASP.NET Core on the computer that is connected to the router via wi-fi.
2) It is started on port https://localhost:5003
and is available with the same computer
3) On this computer sign address https://localhost:5003
netsh http add urlacl url=https://localhost:5003
user=All (Russian version therefore All)
4) Disable the NOD32 firewall on all computers
5) Try to reach the API with a computer that is connected wired to the same router by wire. In response to the silence.
I didn't do:
netsh firewall add portopening TCP 5003 IISExpressWeb enable ALL
But I have a Kestrel so I don't know whether to do it or not.
What am I missing? All in advance many thanks for answers!