, All will not work. Packet tracer can't simulate DB server, there is only poor web and FTP.
If the exchange rate necessary to do it in packet tracer, it means that I would need to work with hardware from Cisco.
Plan your work:
1. Draw a diagram, it is possible simple, and can be as would be ideal.
2. Divide the network into several parts: Network host, Internet users. Users split into two parts: the clients, which can be everything and those that only access to the web.
3. Configit glands to work without restrictions (to avoid confusion in pravilah firewall)
4. To create rules in firewall
5. Prority if everything is working
Here is a rough diagram, you can add or subtract components at their discretion