Pass rate on htmlacademy, trying to send the project to defense, but does not pass the automatic validator, and produces errors that are not.
PS mentors do not help.
1. He says he does not have the charset specified, although it is listed as on the page, and in the atom, in which they write. Everywhere utf-8.
The same issues that this tag is not closed. I tried to write it so , all the same writes that is not closed and an additional error for this symbol.
Still writes Bad element name “meta charset="utf-8"”: Code point “U+003D” is not allowed
2.Error in several places "Unmappable byte sequence: “81”. ".
What this means can not understand the first word in General, even the translator does not take.
3. Element head is missing a required instance of child element “title”.
Just can not understand what the error code above.
4. Element title not allowed as child of element “meta charset="utf-8"” in this context.
The title element is not allowed as a child to the meta-charset.
It is also not clear how to fix the issues above.
5. Stray end tag “head”.
The translator translated it as "crazy closing head tag. This is how to understand? Code above.
6. Start tag body seen but an element of the same type was already open.
"Start tag body seen but an element of the same type was already open." But I have one on the page and it's closed!
7. End tag for “body” seen, but there were unclosed elements.
Said closure elements, each walked about - no penalties!