As you know, people are divided into those who make backups and who are not yet. In this regard, the question arose about the selection of convenient applications for backup. I would like to one time set it and forget about the case, that is, to have everything automated. Platform — Win 7. To bakaritza will be mostly different work files and folders — pictures, documents, reports, and so on.
- Copies the selected folders on a schedule
- Incremental backup — that is, to decapitalise only those files that have changed or added
- Intuitive interface which is easy to configure all of this would be reports on bekapai
- Stability — in order to put on the parent comp and not have to worry that after six months it turns out that backup was not done
It is desirable, but not critical:
- File versioning — that is, to retain previous versions of files
- Launch backup not only on schedule, but event — such as connecting external HDD, or the program sits in the background, sees that there is no user activity is started, saved the changed file and then waiting for