So. Today, when you turn on the computer revealed a big problem: Everything works in an extremely accelerated pace, the animation like crazy, CPU usage is also jumping mother-not-worry is much higher. Clock measures minutes, as if it were seconds. (i.e., the minute hand goes like seconds, seconds become milliseconds, hours and minutes, respectively) Sort of forward into the future.
And when an hour passes (well, i.e. now for example 11.29, and when the clock reaches 12.29) the time is reset to now and again in a circle.
This, of course, no one program is consistently not working. (even double click does not work, because due to the rapid flow of time, because between clicks clickme much time manages to pass). Yandex for this reason, almost not possible. Even attempt to come on Habr to write this question already takes me almost 10 minutes of real time.
Antivirus: trial KIS. Put it on the test PC, but KIS is, like all programs, does not work consistently, checks very slowly, and reads the time from the end of the test in dozens of days (this is of course despite the fact that the time for the computer is very fast, but nevertheless, in comparison with the normal state validation is still happening 2 times longer)
At the same time, no suspicious processes, windows directory and windows/system32, so there is nothing strange and there are no files (including hidden) later the day before yesterday (when I was working windows update).
Anyway over the last few days absolutely nothing set, no cracks, crack and other dubious not used.
System: windows 7 x64.
I certainly understand that the seven woes — one format C:, but would love to do this, the more that distribution with windows is not at hand.
Please suggest what could be the problem and how to solve it.
Clarification: THE BIOS time is fine. The problem is present as in the normal start windows in safe mode. And the problem appears at a very early stage of loading, namely, when only appears the "starting windows" appears and the animation of the logo of the OS. Animation of this logo is already underway at an accelerated pace.
System restore to an earlier time when everything was normal, also does not bring result.
All, thank you. The problem was solved, its root somewhere in the hardware, where it is, however, not clear.
The end result almost daily dances with a tambourine:
1) When booting from the LiveCD, the time flows normally, no problems detected.
2) Even after formatting the problem remains, what appeared during the installation of windows at an early stage, when the already formatted partition with the previous Windows and left after formatting, install the new system.
3) the Problem is therefore the hardware, I started to sin on the power supply system. In this case, the BIOS shows normal (in my opinion) testimony in the voltage on the CPU (there should be 5 volts, but the BIOS showed 5.017 somewhere). Temperature as well was not high of 63 degrees. All 4 CPU cores on my AMD Phemon 9950 without any special programs loaded on the 40 and above percent, and most of the time above 90%.
4) Complete shutdown of the UPS (ippon pro 1000) and disconnecting from the socket — did not help. The problem remained.
5) Helped disconnect the computer from the UPS and connect it to the network directly. After that, the problem disappeared. However, as to be convinced of the faulty bought 2 weeks ago the UPS, I plugged everything back to it, the problem did not appear! Now everything is fine.
6) I don't know what still was a problem in the UPS, the computer's power supply or something, but actually the problem is resolved by itself.
People versed in the gland. Please tell me next time what software to diagnose hardware, input voltage and other things to run and deliver. After all, despite the fact that the problem is resolved and it remains not clear the reason. And would love to find out to prevent in the future! And just not to jump around with a tambourine next time almost all day.