Connecting to the office 100-megabyte vydelenku was surprised to learn that my router 3COM OfficeConnect 3CRWER100-75 supports a maximum of 25 megabits on the uplinks when NAT is enabled and up to 30 without. Didn't even know what happens, I think that all modern SOHO-routers 100 megabit in all directions give.
In General, it is necessary to change. Advise what to buy to again not get.
1. Honest 100 Mbit/s on all wires including an uplink.
2. WiFi (G will be enough, but if N is worse, I think, will not be) desirable strong enough (to on the second floor normally caught).
3. Stability is important — to not have it periodically reset. It will work in the mode 24/7/365 (well, if a couple of times a year will decay — no big deal), actively used in the workplace, to him through recovy 3COM-ovsky a switch will be connected in about 15 computers (most of whom constantly chase a decent traffice using in OpenVPN), and 8 SIP Cisco PAP2T adapters and WiFi, in addition to several laptops and IP cameras, which is written video on winch one of the computers.
4. If it is to be able to secondentity intranet not only to Internet but other OpenVPN network at the same time — that it would do it good.
5. It is advisable to from torrents it is also not hung.