Is there any risk flashing the phone?


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/styllloz/code-flow.club/qa-theme/donut-theme/qa-donut-layer.php on line 274
0 like 0 dislike
5 views
Hi, I want to flash Samsung i5700 Galaxy Spica to the latest Android version, face it the first time. As it does, I learned, but there is one question left, if suddenly at the time of the firmware something goes wrong, for example some kind of bug, or just a trivial outage, it will not kill if I set my phone on a software level and reversible? Thank you.


PS Yes, I'm paranoid.
by | 5 views

4 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
A couple of tips regarding the firmware of any device.
\r
First, fully charge the battery and test it.
Secondly, please use a UPS and a laptop.
Thirdly, in most electronic devices interface the initial firmware (JTAG or otherwise), the program part of which is contained usually in reprogrammable ROM, which is usually recorded only in vipanna.
And, therefore, does not deteriorate.
Fourth, the paranoids don't usually sew for yourself, and go to the service. Often authorized service do it for free.
by
0 like 0 dislike
In the service center you with 99% probability will recover. Well, 1% is always... :-)
by
0 like 0 dislike
Usually flashing the main system comes from the Recovery itself recovery while loaded, it works and itself does not overwrite. That is, if the firmware something goes wrong, you can always reboot to the same Recovery and flash again. However, my experience here is based solely on work with HTC devices, Sony Ericsson Xperia, for example, the firmware program makes the computer via USB — what problems can occur there, I do not know. Best read section of the forums XDA Developers for your phone — there is certainly needed information.
by
0 like 0 dislike
Thanks guys for the advice, Susi :)
by

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
3 answers
0 like 0 dislike
7 answers
0 like 0 dislike
2 answers
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
110,608 questions
257,186 answers
0 comments
22,536 users